Presque Isle Children’s Photographer
Located in Caribou, with packages available to clients throughout the state of Maine.
Available for travel worldwide.
Maine Child Photographer Pricing
Childhood sessions are intended to focus on the delicate details of your little one, I strive to utilize classic childhood styling in natural color to draw the focus toward your child, and not on props. Childhood sessions have an additional mini session that is for children only, I also offer styled mini sessions throughout the year.
I feel that all sessions are unique in their own way, so if you don’t see the right amount of coverage below, please don’t hesitate to request a custom quote.
A 15% non-refundable retainer fee is due for all sessions at booking to reserve your date on the calendar and to begin planning.
Children's Mini SessionStarting at
- A 30 minute session for children that are of sitting age or older (seniors welcome!) Up to 3 children per session.
- This collection includes; 15 hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
- Additional images may be purchased.
FAMILY MINI SESSIONStarting at
- A 35 minute session for families up to 7 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person.
- This collection includes; 20 hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
- Additional images may be purchased.
STANDARD SESSIONStarting at
- Our most popular session style
- A 1-hour session for up to 5 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person.
- This collection includes; Time for 1 outfit change, 30+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
FULL SESSIONStarting at
- An hour and a half session suitable for large families, groups, companies and more.
- This collection includes; Time for multiple outfit changes 45+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered with expedited service within 1 week of your session date via an online gallery and a USB drive with a print release.
Documentary Collection Packages
The Motherhood Bundleincludes a gift session & discount
-1 standard maternity session
– 1 full newborn session
– a gifted mini session
- This Collection includes; $100 off the session fees when booking this bundle. 1 standard maternity session, 60 minutes in duration with 30 unique images, 1 full newborn session 90 minutes in duration with 50 unique images and a free mini session at the hospital including 20 edited images and a print release for all sessions.
- Suitable for travel, outdoor, indoor, lifestyle and hospital photography.
The newborn Bundleincludes a discount
-1 standard newborn session
– 1 hospital mini session
- This Collection includes; $75 off the session fees when booking this bundle. 1 standard session of your choice, 60 minutes in duration with 30 unique images and 1 mini session of your choice 30 minutes in duration with 20 unique images.
- Additional images from your shoot may be purchased.
Mini Session Sample Images
Mini Sessions are a big part of my business and are something that I love doing. Mini sessions are perfect for children of all ages from sitters all the way up to high school seniors.
About your Presque Isle Childhood Photographer
Milestone photography is a beautiful way of remembering the details of your child as they age. Parents sing the music to my ears when they say these few words “just pictures of my child, being a child.” I love these types of sessions for my own children because each time we do them, they look like totally different little people.
As a photographer, I love the idea of natural posing and incorporating what your child is interested at the time the photos are taken. Maybe its dinosaurs, or their lemonade stand, either of these ideas
I have worked with children of all ages, and the milestone photos don’t stop when they leave elementary school. High school senior portraits, the day she gets braces or earns
Aside from being a mother, I am a parent to two children with special needs!
I want you to know that you can feel comfortable with me and my skills as a photographer, but also as a mother and parent to children who do need a little bit more assistance when taking photos. I have a great deal of experience working with children. I realize that some love
Sometimes, I bring my daughters along with me – while some might wonder if having my own children present is a distraction, I know that if you asked any of my clients, they will tell you that my daughters helped get those genuine smiles! My girls are 11 and 7, and both of them love the kids and to be helpful! I started bringing my daughters along when my oldest was 6, she has made a world of a difference in the outcomes of my photo sessions and I value her skills greatly!
Lifestyle childhood photo shoots are a ton of fun, these are what we will use to document special moments like a lost tooth, their first day of school, birthday pictures and more. Lifestyle sessions can include things like a cake smash, their favorite restaurant or just some time at home in your child’s bedroom where they spend a lot of their time. Lifestyle sessions are available throughout the year, and can take place indoor or outdoor. My favorite types of lifestyle sessions take place in unexpected locations like the child’s favorite ice cream shop, or the park they love so much!
Themed Mini Sessions
Themed mini sessions are a great way to relax and just have fun! These sessions are mostly offered in outdoor settings but are sometimes offered inside during the colder months! Themed mini sessions are booked with props (most of the time they include food) and we offer a few different options during the summer months such as watermelon mini sessions, sparkler photo shoots and sunflower sessions! Each of these shoots will call to different client types and can be found on my page with the other specials that are available for special holidays like Mother’s Day and Christmas.
What to Expect
Booking Your Session
After choosing the best package that suits your needs, you can connect with me by sending an email. The contact form asks all of the necessary questions to set your appointment. A non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your desired session date.
Prior to your session, we’ll talk about what you’d like to see in the images, where you’d like to take the photos and outfit choices. Consultations can take place via email or in-person depending upon which package you’ve chosen. Consultations are a great time to ask questions and share ideas.
Here is where the magic happens! Your session will begin at the time and place discussed during your consultation. During your shoot, I’ll offer light posing and take some candid photos in-between to create fluidity within the gallery. Tip: Remove sunglasses, and cell phones prior to your session.
As soon as I return home, I back up your images. I then look through the gallery carefully and choose the images based on several factors including; expression, lighting & focus. Each image is hand edited in both black and white, as well as color so that you can decide which speaks to you artistically.
Image Selection & Delivery
Depending upon your package, you will either receive the link to your full gallery, or you will receive a link with watermarked images to choose your favorites. After the choices have been made, I’ll load the gallery to an online platform which will be available for 2 weeks for download.
Location & Travel Information
Ally of Bespoke Photographer is a lifestyle and documentary Maine wedding photographer located in Caribou. Photography