Maine Family Photographer
Located in Caribou, with packages available to clients throughout the state of Maine. Available for travel worldwide.
Presque Isle Maine Family Photographer Pricing
I feel that all sessions are unique in their own way, so if you don’t see the right amount of coverage below, please don’t hesitate to request a custom quote.
A 15% non-refundable retainer fee is due for all sessions at booking to reserve your date on the calendar and to begin planning.
FAMILY MINI SESSIONStarting at
- A 35 minute session for families up to 7 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person.
- This collection includes; 20 hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
- Additional images may be purchased.
STANDARD SESSIONStarting at
- Our most popular session style
- A 1-hour session for up to 5 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person.
- This collection includes; 30+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
FULL SESSIONStarting at
- An hour and a half session suitable for large families, groups, companies and more.
- This collection includes; 60+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered with expedited service within 1 week of your session date via an online gallery and a USB drive with a print release.
About your Caribou Family Photographer
Family Photography is an important part of life, most of my clients come to me for special occasions and celebrating milestones. This is the perfect time to get together and take pictures with the entire family. I have worked with families both big and small, my largest family shoot consisted of 46 people, 23 of them were children! I love working with small families and large families equally. Somehow, large families are a little bit easier because everyone is ready to go, and is attentive. With small families, I tend to have more candid interaction images to give, because the families have more time during their shoot.
For each family shoot, I strive to create images with the entire family, and then we put the family into different image setups. Most of the time my flow consists of; big family photos, photos of just the children, children with each parent, individuals of each child and then photos of the parents together and individually. This flow has always worked for me, but sometimes the client has another breakdown in mind, which I am all for! At the end of the session, if there is still time left and everyone is cheerful, we’ll take some fun candid shots playing.
What to Expect
Booking Your Session
After choosing the best package that suits your needs, you can connect with me by sending an email. The contact form asks all of the necessary questions to set your appointment. A non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your desired session date.
Prior to your session, we’ll talk about what you’d like to see in the images, where you’d like to take the photos and outfit choices. Consultations can take place via email or in-person depending upon which package you’ve chosen. Consultations are a great time to ask questions and share ideas.
Here is where the magic happens! Your session will begin at the time and place discussed during your consultation. During your shoot, I’ll offer light posing and take some candid photos in-between to create fluidity within the gallery. Tip: Remove sunglasses, and cell phones prior to your session.
As soon as I return home, I back up your images. I then look through the gallery carefully and choose the images based on several factors including; expression, lighting & focus. Each image is hand edited in both black and white, as well as color so that you can decide which speaks to you artistically.
Image Selection & Delivery
Depending upon your package, you will either receive the link to your full gallery, or you will receive a link with watermarked images to choose your favorites. After the choices have been made, I’ll load the gallery to an online platform which will be available for 2 weeks for download.
Location & Travel Information
Ally of Bespoke Photographer is a lifestyle and documentary Maine wedding photographer located in Caribou. Photography