Caribou Senior Portrait Photographer
Located in Caribou, with packages available to clients throughout the state of Maine. Available for travel worldwide.
Maine Senior Portrait Photographer Pricing
I feel that all sessions are unique in their own way, so if you don’t see the right amount of coverage below, please don’t hesitate to request a custom quote.
A 15% non-refundable retainer fee is due for all sessions at booking to reserve your date on the calendar and to begin planning.
Just the Graduating SeniorStarting at
- A 30 minute session for children that are of sitting age or older (seniors welcome!) Up to 3 children per session.
- This collection includes; 15 hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
- Additional images may be purchased.
Senior + family or friendsStarting at
- A 35 minute session for families or friends, up to 7 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person. This is a great option to split the costs of photography!
- This collection includes; 20 hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
- Additional images may be purchased.
STANDARD SESSIONStarting at
- Our most popular session style
- A 1-hour session for up to 5 people. Additional people can be added for $25 per person.
- This collection includes; 30+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered within 2 weeks of your session date via an online gallery with print release.
FULL SESSIONStarting at
- An hour and a half session suitable for large families, groups, companies and more.
- This collection includes; 45+ hand edited images processed in color as well as black and white. Digital images will be delivered with expedited service within 1 week of your session date via an online gallery and a USB drive with print release.
About your Caribou Senior Portrait Photographer
Class of 2020 Senior Rep Program!
About The Program
We are looking for seniors interested in spreading the word about Bespoke Photographer!
If selected, you’ll earn a free photo shoot full of images to share with your friends and family in print and on social media by an award-winning photographer.
In order to be a senior rep, you need to:
Be a current high school junior graduating in 2020.
Have your photo shoot completed before June 15th 2019.
Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Bespoke Photographer and share your senior portraits with them.
Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
Agree to represent ONLY Bespoke Photographer and use these images as your senior portraits.
Share images with tag on social media (facebook & instagram)
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
1 free photo shoot with unlimited clothing changes.
15 digital images (with the ability to purchase additional images)
50 referral cards to give to friends, family and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to hand out to friends.
What to Expect
Booking Your Session
After choosing the best package that suits your needs, you can connect with me by sending an email. The contact form asks all of the necessary questions to set your appointment. A non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your desired session date.
Prior to your session, we’ll talk about what you’d like to see in the images, where you’d like to take the photos and outfit choices. Consultations can take place via email or in-person depending upon which package you’ve chosen. Consultations are a great time to ask questions and share ideas.
Here is where the magic happens! Your session will begin at the time and place discussed during your consultation. During your shoot, I’ll offer light posing and take some candid photos in-between to create fluidity within the gallery. Tip: Remove sunglasses, and cell phones prior to your session.
As soon as I return home, I back up your images. I then look through the gallery carefully and choose the images based on several factors including; expression, lighting & focus. Each image is hand edited in both black and white, as well as color so that you can decide which speaks to you artistically.
Image Selection & Delivery
Depending upon your package, you will either receive the link to your full gallery, or you will receive a link with watermarked images to choose your favorites. After the choices have been made, I’ll load the gallery to an online platform which will be available for 2 weeks for download.
Location & Travel Information
Ally of Bespoke Photographer is a lifestyle and documentary Maine wedding photographer located in Caribou. Photography